Celebrate womanhood through dance
Join us 29th May for belly dance workshops in Joburg with BDDS.
Calling ALL women to come celebrate womanhood through dance. Bring your circle of women and come experience liberation through movement and love. BDDS is differentiated by it’s sophisticated style and focus on personal growth and healing. The workshops provide an exhilarating workout that increases flexibility and tones the entire body while having the time of your life. They also boosts your confidence and leaving you feeling good about yourself.
There’s really no reason not to join us!
Plus there are FREE give a ways for everyone bringing 3 or more friends. Visit the website for more details.
Date: 29th May 2016
Time: 10.00 – 17.00
- Workshop One 10.00 – 12.00 Beginner Bellydance
- Workshop Two 12.30 – 14.30 Bellydance Drum Movements (this is filling up with advanced dancers)
- Workshop Three 15.00 – 17.00 Bellydance Veil & Arm and Hand Movements
Venue: Kyodo Dojo Boskruin Community Centre, Kelly Road, Boskruin
Cost: R350 for one workshops or R900 for all three
Who are these workshops for:
- Women wanting to improve their relationship with themselves and their bodies and are especially beneficial to women dealing with eating disorders, depression, low self worth or any perception towards the self that is negative and creating limitations in everyday life. The combination of movement and healing will offer opportunities to transform these at their source rather than just alleviate the symptoms.
- Women going through a difficult time in their life such as a transition from one life phase to another, a divorce or any other life circumstance that is creating stress and dis-ease of the body mind.
- Women who feel stuck in a rut or any other life circumstance
- Women wanting to celebrate where they are at in their lives or celebrate a life event
- Belly dancers wanting to add to their repertoire of movements and Dancers wanting to learn belly dance at any level as well as benefit from the personal growth elements.
To book RSVP to email@example.com